Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#blogitjuly Day Three...Dunh, Dunh, DUNH

Assuming there is intelligent life in the universe, how do you think we will connect with them, if and when we do (invasion, violence, surrender, peace etc.)

This is an awesome question, especially since I'm reading Richard Yancey's The 5th Wave. OH. My. Fracking. (Auto correct made "fracking" far king, which is kind of cool). GAWD.

It is not pretty. But it is sooooo good! So, it's kind of skewed my view of alien encounters.

But, I'll try to answer this with my own mind and not that of a corrupted alien brain.

Sometimes the people I meet make me think aliens are already here, you know the ones, the ones that make you go, "hmm." Aliens are here and they are posing as pubescent 13 year olds, because, seriously, have you talked to a kid lately? 

Okay, I'm joking, I've owned several 13 year olds and they eventually grow out of it.

I actually have high hopes for a good encounter with intelligent life, but have you seen District 9? We're assholes! So, I don't know. I want it to be good and joyful and love each other and learn from each other...but then we have a lot of growing to do before they get here.

I wrote a short story, a long, long time ago, but it was before computers were invented--fine, they were invented, but hardly anyone owned one. Anyway, I don't know where it is, if I ever find it and feel the need to be ridiculed, I'll post it.

So, what do you think? E.T. or Falling Skies?


1 comment:

  1. play bazaar

    satta king

    satta king To reduce pain and discomfort, consider seeing a massage therapist or chiropractor to help with your jaw, shoulders, and jaw.

    ReplyDelete