Monday, March 4, 2013

ROW 80, cha-cha-cha

Feeling much better about a lot of things. Seem to have a handle on my goals, here's the scoop:

Edited 5 pages a day--check! 

Extra special stuff:
I've joined a health challenge with a group of co-workers, point based. Lots of "healthy" competition ;).
Every day I wear my pedometer and I try to do two cardio things--walking and riding the stationary, ice skating and walking...you get the picture.

And because I love to see our team in the top three, I like to add big numbers! Yesterday I broke 20k steps on my pedometer and walked (ran for a micro-second) at the activity center for an hour (yay!) while my youngest had baseball practice.

How's everyone else doing?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on accomplishing your goals. Good luck with the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta Matka

    satta Matka There are some things you need to understand about chiropractic care.

    ReplyDelete