Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ROW80 Check In

http://aroundofwordsin80days.wordpress.com/
So far so good. The weekly goals seem to be working. What is it in me that I almost hate to admit this -- as if the Universe will say, "Oh, look, she thinks it's working...bwahahaha! Let's wreck it!"

Idiotic, I do believe in positive thinking. I do, I do.

Words: 800 -- almost half way to my 7 pages
Edits/Revisions: 1.5 hours, not quite where I wanted to be, but not panic time either.

Feeling good. Gonna stay that way.

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to that same concern...I get a little suspicious when things go smooth, lol. Great job on both the writing and editing! *raises my cup of tea* Here's to another successful week!

    Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The universe is an infinite, mysterious and perverse critter. Keep shoving it back and stay positive--good luck with your goals the rest of the week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I have the same concern. Whenever I get good news I always try to wait to confirm it's definitely happening before telling anyone, because telling people jinxes it, right?

    Great job on your writing and editing and good luck for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete