Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Okay, Okay, Okay.

2013 is absolutely the year I'm published. Got it? Good.

This is not so much a resolution as it is a realization--and the realization is:

If this is what you want to be doing, than why the hell are you not doing it? Every. Single. Day.

Every
Single
Day

Seriously.

So here I am letting it be known that I am serious, so there. 2013. I am so not kidding.
I'll be joining the fab writers of A Round Of Words in 80 Days starting Monday January 7th, I didn't join in  the fun of ROW80 much last year, pretty half-assed--not this year though, this year I am in full-assed! I'll even be sponsoring this go around.
take the ROW 80 pledge here

I'll have my goals figured out next time, but for now, I'm very happy with the big one:

Published in 2013!



4 comments:

  1. Cheers to being full-assed in 2013:-) I think I've got that one covered;-) Go get 'em girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! Hahaha...I know what you mean. But I am gonna get 'em. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. There you go! Here's to an awesome 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete