Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Renewing My ROW80 Vows...Vegas Style! Oh, Poop.

Okay, maybe not Vegas style, but I am renewing my goals and that reminded me of renewing vows and that reminded me of my girlfriend and her husband who did renew their vows when they were in Vegas -- with an Elvis impersonator. It was awesome!

I want my writing goals to be awesome too -- or, at least, to exist. And if I need an Elvis to do it -- so be it. See how he's motivating me?

I've been woefully absent from check-ins and am feeling the nagging sense of "not trying hard enough" bouncing in my brain. Sure life has hit me with it's very essence of lifeness, ie: a crapstorm of yuck. But, like all good midwesterners, I know we need that shit manure to grow some fine stuff.

Enough.
Okay, goals:
Write and attach scene cards to Big Board
Write full outline, send to critique partner
Write 2 blogs a week (sheesh, at least)

This is it. This is my awesome. If I can complete this it really will be my awesome!


Happy writing everyone! How's everyone else doing?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! Now that I'm off summer vacation (booooo), I'm trying to write at least 1,000 words a day (yaaaay). We'll see how that goes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just letting you know I've passed the versatile blogger award to you, check it out on my blog: http://iqurae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a slug lately -- with my blog. Thanks for stopping by. A.E. I'll check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete