This last month -- July, has been busy. I'm participating in ROW80 --cool brain child of equally cool Kait Nolen
And I was a part of Deana Barnhart month long -- Gearing Up to Get an Agent month. If we could bottle her (Deana's) energy, I can only imagine what we could accomplish!
Two favorite new friends from from GUTGA gave me with this awesome award.
Angie Cothran She and her critique partners have a cool blog on books and writing. Loved her first 200 words of her YA novel. She's got that deep POV That I can only dream of.
K.V. Briar I'm loving the fact that she's got more frying pans in the fire than the short-order cook at Mickey's Diner. My kind of girl. Once again, a great YA writer
Seriously, you can tell just looking at these two, that you would want them as your friends.
The Liebster Award (meaning friend in German) is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers—but hopefully not for long. The rules of the award are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
My picks, which were hard to narrow down, are:
An Alleged Author funny funny funny.
Amber Plante smart, honest, funny. Great writing tips too!
Marie Andrews cool steampunk.
Ru she makes me laugh!
Lora Rivera just so cool. And her writing is dreamy.
I could have added so many more to this list...