Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PRETEND BOYFRIENDS

http://mydaguerreotypeboyfriend.tumblr.com/


The link at the top will be enjoyable to anyone longing for an old fashioned kind of guy. Or if you need ideas for a hero for your next historical romance, or Steampunk story. I think he's my favorite.

While looking through my mom's pictures, I stumbled on an old photo of a very handsome young man, thinking it may have been an old boyfriend of hers, I asked, "Who's this?" With lot's of inflection on the 'this.'
"It's your grandfather," she said.

Ooh. And d'oh! And uuuuwe.

Hopefully none of these pics are your grandfather, or, er, great grandfather.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that wasn't weird or anything:)

    I'm looking for an idea of an amzing old school guy. I'm off to check out the link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just did. Wiping the drool away. Completly shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I know! Glad it helped, or at least didn't hurt. Hey, love your blog and all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete