Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mid-Year Resolution...Or Half-Time Gooooal!

I reallyreally wanted to write a blog, have a blog, be a blog. No, not that last one, but I do have a lot to say, just not a lot of people to say things to. I'm lying--I do have lots of people I can talk to, just not a lot of people who will let me soliliquize. Sure, I could sit on my back porch all by my lonesome and utter profound statements to the birds (and we know those statements would be for the birds) but all of us want other ears to hear us...Yes?

So, my point, and I do have one, is if I wanted this, why don't I use it?

Hmmm...good question.

I like writing (and by that, I mean I hate it) I like having a captive audience (spotlights, please) and I like to get things off my chest (because I have no chest to speak of, it can't hold much and it needs to get emptied frquently) so you see this whole blog thing is a perfect fit, unlike my bra.

So, my half-time goal is to blog at least three (3) times a week. See what happens...will I run out of things to talk about? Will I be boring? Will anyone even care?

Who knows?

All's I know is I feel better being able to vent, whether anyone's listening or not.

I don't really have a question for anyone...but feel free to vent.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to carry a blog alone. I'm grateful I only have to blog one day a week. Otherwise the world would be reading about National Ball Point Pen Day (it's tomorrow -- for real) or how much I hate Bermuda grass or how much I hate my muse.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me laugh out loud--literally. I would read about ball-point pen day...just so you know. I actually have atiny obsession with pens...

    ReplyDelete